Performance, Power, Flexibility
- High duty coding and marking in Food & Beverage and Medical Packaging
- Precision thin film ablation for Electronic Device Manufacturing
- Esthetic medical applications such as Skin Resurfacing
- 30W CW; 30W Peak
- Virtually Ideal Beam Quality
- +/- 5% Stability
- Increased peak power to 60W
- Decreased rise and fall time to 100 µsec
- The features of the AL30 and AL30P in one laser
- 100% duty cycle CW of 30 watts with peak power of 60 watts
- All the features of the AL30 with a +/- 2% stability.
- AL30s can be configured as AL30SP and AL30SD versions.
When your application requires fast processing speeds and higher resolutions, look to the AL30 to provide both. The AL30 resonator is specially designed to produce a circular beam with a M² = 1.1. The ability to focus this virtually ideal beam allows the user to obtain the smallest attainable spot size thus maximizing power density on the final application. Processing efficiency and minimizing HAZ (heat affected zone) can be further enhanced with the 60 watts peak power and 100 μsec speed of the AL30P and AL30D options.
The power stability of the standard AL30 is +/- 5%. The AL30S version further reduces power fluctuations to +/- 2%, this level of stability provides consistent quality and suppresses irregularities, which is often needed for applications that require high precision.
Both the AL30 and AL30S offer a Super Pulse (P) option that increases the peak power from 30W to 60W and decreases the Rise and Fall times to 100µsec as well as a Dual Pulse (D) option that provides the functionality of either the AL30/AL30S and the AL30P/AL30SP Super Pulse option by simply changing the power supply voltage.
Access Laser specializes in making custom lasers to fit our customers’ exact needs, numerous other options are available including:
- Water Cooling
- Closed Loop Cooling options
- Real Time Power Monitoring
- Optimization for 9.3µm or 10.2µm
- Isotope gas fills
If none of the options on our site meet your specific requirements, please contact us as we have a team of highly skilled engineers available to discuss additional options that may better meet your needs.