Cost Effective, Flexible, Robust
- Package and Label Coding
- Low Power Glass Etching
- Electronic Component Marking
- 12 watts CW
- Virtually Ideal Beam Quality
- Perfect for packaging coding applications
- Increased peak power to 30W
- Decreased rise and fall to 100 µsec
- The features of the L12 and the L12P in one laser
- 100% duty cycle CW of 12 watts with peak power of 30 watts
For every day packaging marking applications, the L12 gives a great combination of size, power and cost. The L12 resonator is specially designed to produce a circular beam with a M² = 1.1. The ability to focus this virtually ideal beam provides the smallest possible marks and also perfects the clarity and readability of 1 and 2D bar codes.
In the same footprint, by adding the P Super Pulse or D Dual option, the OEM can move to marking harder materials such as ceramic. The peak power also minimize HAZ (heat affected zone) problems in difficult materials such as polycarbonate.
Access Laser specializes in making custom lasers to fit our customers’ exact needs, numerous other options are available including:
- Fan Cooling
- Real Time Power Monitoring
- Optimization for 9.3µm or 10.2µm
- Isotope gas fills
If none of the options on our site meet your specific requirements, please contact us as we have a team of highly skilled engineers available to discuss additional options that may better meet your needs.