Size and Performance
- Industry smallest CO2 laser source
- Reference standard performance at under 1 watt
- The CO2 laser to choose where low power and size are critical
- Minimum 400mW CW power
- Virtually ideal beam quailty
- Fan and Water cooled options
- All the features of the L3 with +/-2% stability
Before the development of the L3 family of lasers, it was considered technologically impossible to make a very small footprint sealed RF CO2 laser with both low power and high performance. The L3 delivers both, at only 7.5 inches (190mm) X 2 inches (50mm) by 2.5 inches (63mm), it still delivers virtually perfect beam quality of M2=1.1.
The power stability of the standard L3 is +/- 20% but if the application requires more precision, the L3S reduces power fluctuations to +/- 2% making the L3S a precision reference source in a small package.
As a further option, by special order, the L3S can be ordered in a Class IIIb configuration, where safety requirements do not allow a Class 4 laser.
Access Laser specializes in making custom lasers to fit our customers’ exact needs, numerous other options are available including:
- Water Cooling
- Closed Loop Cooling options
- Real Time Power Monitoring
- Optimization for 9.3µm or 10.2µm
- Isotope gas fills
If none of the options on our site meet your specific requirements, please contact us as we have a team of highly skilled engineers available to discuss additional options that may better meet your needs.