Accuracy, Configurability, Size
- Industry’s only precision 1 watt CO2 laser
- High Stability L4S available
- Grating Tunable (L4G) from 9.3µm – 10.8µm
- 1 watt CW power
- Almost Perfect Beam Quality M2=1.1
- Small foot print, big performance
- All the features of the L4 with +/- 2% stability
- Wavelength Tunable from 10.3-10.8 (µm)
- All the features of the L4 with wavelength tuning
- Wavelength Tunable from 9.3-10.8 (µm)
Small in size while big in performance, the L4 laser family provides the ideal solution for applications needing less power but higher precision in a compact package. With the same Access Laser optimized resonator design as in the higher power lasers producing a virtual perfect M² = 1.1 beam, high precision applications in thin film processing, interferometric measurement, and spectroscopy achieve the needed performance in a small cost effective package.
Where even higher stability is needed, customers can choose the L4S with a stability of +/-2% or add the Line Tracker Option to get to +/-1% with no line hopping, The L4S with line tracker creates a single wavelength power stable pure reference source.
In applications that also need a single specific wavelength, the L4G configuration provides the laser industry’s smallest tunable CO2 source. With grating tuning from 9.3 μm to 10.8 μm in a fan cooled package the L4G is a leading edge laboratory instrument.
Access Laser specializes in making custom lasers to fit our customers exact needs, numerous other options are available including:
- Water Cooling
- Closed Loop Cooling options
- Real Time Power Monitoring
- Isotope gas fills
If none of the options on our site meet your specific requirements, please contact us as we have a team of highly skilled engineers available to discuss additional options that may better meet your needs.