Common Challenges We Solve
While much of material processing utilizes near infrared light sources, high-performance manufacturing often requires a high correlation between the target material and the laser beam. With the proliferation of polymers and new organic based materials in 3D-printing, precision long-wave infrared light sources are required to meet exacting requirements.
- Match the processing beam wavelength to resonant absorption of novel materials
- Control beam parameters such as pulse length, energy fluence and polarization
- Our high mode quality reduces negative effects introduced by unwanted heat affected zones
- Unrivaled power stability ensures controlled chemical events occur as desired
- Our products are ideally suited for the manipulation of glass materials widely used in high-tech applications such as fabricating micro-optics