This option guarantees selection of single-line emission across the full CO2 spectral range.
- An intra-cavity diffraction grating is installed to provide single-line emission at selected wavelengths, over the four vibrational bands (9R, 9P, 10R, 10P), when using the standard gas mixture.
- This significantly reduces the output power of the laser.
- For L-family lasers this adds vertical linear polarization.
- All gratings come with a manual micrometer as the default to adjust the grating position/angle and thus wavelength.
- An Automated Tuning (-AT) option is also available, which utilizes a DC-controlled linear actuator to electronically control the selected wavelength.